This incredibly fancy gift box arrived for me without any indication of the sender. I was so blown away by it all.
In elegant navy and gold, there’s a cosmetic bag, teacup with crown topper, notebook and crown-topped pencil, candle, vanity dish, and bath bombs! Even the box is gorgeous—fit for a queen indeed!
Thankfully our British friend Sarah wrote to me today to see if I’d received the parcel! We met this kind soul about 10 years ago when she was assisting our famous cousin Miriam. We’ve kept in touch online and feel so touched that she’d send such a lovely gift!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a mystery luxe gift box and solving the mystery! Thank you, Sarah!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Challah French toast
- 2 years ago: Lovely cards streaming in
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Vashti Gaddie-Mayhew
- 4 years ago: Clearly Canadian is back!
- 5 years ago: Exciting mail brightens our day
- 6 years ago: My biggest, best batch yet
- 11 years ago: An Unsteady, Upwardish Path