This evening we got outside into our garden. That was a significant accomplishment after a pain-filled weekend. The cool fresh air was comforting. And it was a joy to see these colorful petunias framing my sweet boy!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a revival in the garden! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 198 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,390 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our Dahlia collection
- 2 years ago: Brimming with goodies and bubbly
- 3 years ago: Crepe myrtle flowers are coming
- 4 years ago: Mama’s new ears
- 5 years ago: Magical mint chocolate cupcakes
- 6 years ago: Relaxing in the sun
- 9 years ago: Murano glass sculpture