The adorable girls next door appeared on our doorstep (masked) this morning with a spectacular array of goodies.
This wonderful bag for our virtual celebration tomorrow was stuffed with everything from ciabatta and salami, to prosecco, gelato, and cookies! They know our love of Italy and our sweet tooth! The cherry on top was a text explaining it was “sweets for our sweet badass neighbors!”
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was brimming with goodies and bubbly from our incredibly wonderful neighbors! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Crepe myrtle flowers are coming
- 2 years ago: Mama’s new ears
- 3 years ago: Magical mint chocolate cupcakes
- 4 years ago: Relaxing in the sun
- 7 years ago: Murano glass sculpture