This week’s infusion hit me hard and I’m feeling beat. My Saturday started with an untreatable migraine and vomiting. It was rough. I had planned to rest today, but I guess my body decided to make sure that’s what happened.
These little sweethearts kept me company and watched over me. And Mama brought me a cool, wet washcloth, just like she did when I was a kid.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New variety of soft food
- 2 years ago: Sunflowers for the neighborhood
- 3 years ago: Mama’s new helper
- 4 years ago: Quirky highlight on my errands
- 5 years ago: Binging with my bestie
- 6 years ago: Extra roses for free!
- 9 years ago: Best gelato in the world