I’ve long wanted to try making pavlovas. I’ve never actually eaten one before, but I saw Ina Garten make one years ago on TV and have always wanted to try it.
We’re having a small gathering at home this weekend to celebrate Mama’s 11-year cancerversary, so it seemed like a good time to experiment with mini pavlovas! I also made lemon curd at the same time to use up the egg yolks. I followed this recipe from Smitten Kitchen, but I missed where I was supposed to add salt so I hope they still taste good. We haven’t tried them yet because they’re still cooling. But it was fun to make!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Interviewing for respite
- 2 years ago: Fun for Paisley
- 3 years ago: A rosy mantle
- 4 years ago: Celebrating with loved ones
- 5 years ago: Acceptance
- 6 years ago: Crepe Myrtle buds
- 9 years ago: Last armless bridge