I created this extravagant appetizer board this evening in preparation for our little celebration tomorrow night.
It’s loaded with a variety of crackers, nuts, veggies, fruit, cheeses, olives, dips, lamb salami, and some herbal garnishments.
This was fun to arrange, like painting a picture with food. I hope it keeps well and everyone enjoys it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is elaborate cheese board making! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 203 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,395 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Finishing the centerpieces
- 2 years ago: This cheeky peacock
- 3 years ago: Climbing the arch
- 4 years ago: Exhausted, but still glowing
- 5 years ago: Finally on Netflix
- 6 years ago: Our first ever two-day bloom
- 9 years ago: A smiling boat
That looks very inviting. The flowers have added an interesting touch to your platter.