For our annual summer garden party celebrating Mama’s triumph over brain cancer, we usually get red roses from a local farm. But last year I decided to make the flowers out of felt instead.
The project got put on hold when the pandemic hit, but I picked it back up recently and have now finished! I even added felt Billy Ball flowers for an added pop! I can’t wait to see how it looks on our gorgeous oilcloth tablecloth!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: This cheeky peacock
- 2 years ago: Climbing the arch
- 3 years ago: Exhausted, but still glowing
- 4 years ago: Finally on Netflix
- 5 years ago: Our first ever two-day bloom
- 8 years ago: A smiling boat