After installing metal pegboards in our garage yesterday, I methodically arranged all of the old tools and painting supplies I could find. It feels so good to make progress on our nightmare of a garage. And it is wonderful to be able to find and easily grab whatever we need!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is hanging up the tools! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 214 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,406 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Talking it out
- 2 years ago: A fond farewell
- 3 years ago: Summertime flowers light up our garden
- 4 years ago: Rewatching a movie to see Venice
- 5 years ago: Unexpected plot twist
- 6 years ago: Resting