Clearing out our garage has been a project hanging over my head since we moved here nearly eight years ago. But tonight I took a major step forward—thanks to our wonderful neighbors lending me their power drill.
This white metal pegboard is now up on the walls and drilled into the studs, and ready to be loaded up with all of our tools and hardware. I’ve been trying to install these for about two years so this is a major milestone!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is borrowing some power! Thank you to Andy and Ti for lending us the power tool! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Homegrown bouquet
- 2 years ago: The laughter of longtime friends
- 3 years ago: The doc called early!
- 4 years ago: A perfect routine
- 5 years ago: Stellar choreography took our breath away
- 6 years ago: Flooded with relief