Every year a local credit union holds a free shred-a-thon and it’s the decluttering event of the season!
This was our first one since pre-pandemic. Mama and I saved up a LOT of shredding and happily dropped it off this morning. What a relief to have our transportation issues sorted out before today. Even the shred event staffers loved how easily our trunk hatch opened and closed.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a free shred event thanks to Redwood Credit Union in Santa Rosa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Why I garden
- 2 years ago: First little handful
- 3 years ago: First Crepe Myrtle blooms
- 4 years ago: Tomato taste-off
- 5 years ago: Big beautiful moon
- 6 years ago: Glorious bed