After forgetting to harvest for a couple of days, Mama and I discovered our cucumber plant had 14 large offerings.
This isn’t the first time we’ve accidentally grown an insane amount of cucumber. We’ve been sharing our abundance with friends, neighbors, and strangers from a local online gardening group.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is cucumbers to share! If you’re local and would like some, please let us know! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beautiful first day for Benny
- 2 years ago: Proud gardening moment
- 3 years ago: Excavating the mail
- 4 years ago: Mama’s new wheels
- 5 years ago: Wishes from a 4-year-old
- 6 years ago: Burgers with Marti