Today was Benny’s first full day with our family and it was magical. Being sandwiched between these two Bostons is such an incredible feeling.
We took a short walk in the neighborhood and hung out in the garden. Both dogs cuddled and licked Mama as well. And then they had their first snuggle together! Seeing them bond is fantastic! (For anyone who needs help telling them apart, Paisley has more white around her neck and face.)
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Proud gardening moment
- 2 years ago: Excavating the mail
- 3 years ago: Mama’s new wheels
- 4 years ago: Wishes from a 4-year-old
- 5 years ago: Burgers with Marti