I’ve been trying to read at least one book per month this year and so far I’ve exceeded my goal! Today I finished reading my August novel, It’s Been A Pleasure, Noni Blake by Claire Christian, and I absolutely loved it.
I related to Noni’s struggles to be kinder to herself and figure out what makes her happy. It’s a book I’ll be thinking about for a while. I enjoyed it so much that now Mama is reading it too.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Dahlias at the doctor’s
- 2 years ago: Fresh granola batch
- 3 years ago: Stunning, fragrant roses
- 4 years ago: Not one dose missed
- 5 years ago: Fantastic color explosion
- 6 years ago: Remembering Robin