This week is the 4-year anniversary of when I began immunosuppressive IV treatment for my Crohn’s Disease. Today was infusion No. 41. I was lucky to get a private room again and I nurse I’ve known for years. Everything went smoothly and I’m now completely exhausted.
At today’s appointment, I noticed the nurses counter was filled with the most beautiful giant dahlias I’d ever seen. What a gorgeous sight to brighten everyone’s day!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fresh granola batch
- 2 years ago: Stunning, fragrant roses
- 3 years ago: Not one dose missed
- 4 years ago: Fantastic color explosion
- 5 years ago: Remembering Robin