Today was my 50th immune-suppressing infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease. I managed to get it eight days early because my symptoms have been flaring badly for the last week.
Popcorn was the culprit this time; ulcers on my colon are my punishment. Benny was an excellent help at the long appointment. Hopefully, today’s treatment will take effect soon.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our biggest strawberry crop yet
- 2 years ago: Upside to a windy summer storm
- 3 years ago: A pizza reward
- 4 years ago: Great new chiropractor
- 5 years ago: A mini marathon
- 6 years ago: Perfect potatoes