We grew these gorgeous zinnias from seeds! How incredible! And today we had enough flowers to cut a bouquet without decimating the garden.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is cutting our own bouquet and bringing the garden inside! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 229 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,421 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Park Chow inspired dessert
- 2 years ago: Heatwave haircut
- 3 years ago: Purple fuzzy flowers
- 4 years ago: Blinging out Mama’s ride
- 5 years ago: What a relief!
- 6 years ago: Lemon meringue jar
- 9 years ago: Fractured Lives