My best friend’s grandmother passed away this morning at the age of 93 and we are all heartbroken.
I was fortunate to become close with Nana while Alyssa and I were in college together. Since my own grandmother had already passed years before, she took me in like I was a part of her family. Nana, known to the world as Evelyn Cohen, was a special lady with a bright spark and a strong mind. She will be missed by many and her memory will truly be a blessing.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Going with the flow
- 2 years ago: Exactly the movie we needed
- 3 years ago: Of course, we each drew Paisley
- 4 years ago: We’re going back!
- 5 years ago: Refreshing horchata
- 6 years ago: Emerald Beauts at last