I pushed myself way too hard on our recent garage cleaning endeavors. And though I made my goal of creating room for our new (used) chariot before the free detailing appointment, I haven’t done a great job of resting and recuperating since then. It’s been a rough week, physically and emotionally.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is remembering that bad days do not erase progress! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 245 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,437 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Benny’s clean bill of health
- 2 years ago: Another infusion day done
- 3 years ago: First homegrown pluots and 2nd day of Art Challenge
- 4 years ago: Last of the crepe myrtle
- 5 years ago: Riding out the heatwave with a variety binge
- 6 years ago: #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner — We can only hope!
- 9 years ago: Love dog, will travel
No they don’t!!! Hugs