Now that we’ve cleaned out enough space in the garage to park in it, we had to get the garage door fixed. It’s been a process, but today it is installed and working!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a functional garage door! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 253 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,445 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Tomatoes galore!
- 2 years ago: Preparing for street closures
- 3 years ago: Drawing Venice
- 4 years ago: First homegrown cantaloupe
- 5 years ago: Nice visit from an old friend
- 6 years ago: Mediterranean tacos
1 reply ›