Today we got to experience a fantastic feeling—one I’m sure plenty of people take for granted. We got into our car inside of our garage, pressed a button to open the door, and easily went for a drive. Wow. This has been a long time coming.
It still doesn’t feel real that we’ve got our new (used) chariot that’s accessible and fits us all. Nor does it feel real that we can finally park inside the garage for the first time ever. And now having the automatic door fixed is the cherry on top. What a thrill to be able to easily go for a drive!
All four of us went along on the adventure to get drive-through donuts. Though not in the picture, Paisley came too; she prefers the backseat floor but the dogs are both secured with seatbelts.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Camping at the coast
- 2 years ago: When road construction is quieter than traffic
- 3 years ago: A peaceful, joyful day
- 4 years ago: A prayer for travel
- 5 years ago: Zinnias in bloom
- 6 years ago: Summer fruit salad and brunch with Rachel