In the nearly 8 years we’ve lived in our home, we’ve never been able to park our car in the garage. It’s been filled to the brim with moving boxes until two days ago when we finally carved out a bit of space.
Today we picked up our new (used) chariot from the free detailing appointment that I’d negotiated. Now our beautiful ride can be parked safely and protected indoors!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is parking inside for the first time ever! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 242 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,434 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: She Persisted Coloring Book
- 2 years ago: Accidentally growing a lifetime supply of cucumbers
- 3 years ago: Garden sharing with neighbors
- 4 years ago: Spot-on fortunes
- 5 years ago: Evening breeze in the hammock
- 6 years ago: Music in the park and beignets
Yay! Looks great