Two earthquakes shook our home this evening. They were 4.4 and 3.9 magnitude and centered right here in Santa Rosa. We felt the strong rolling waves as if our home was suddenly a boat rocking back and forth. Though we were all shaken up, we’re ok.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is making it through two strong earthquakes without injury or damage! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 256 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,448 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Post-voting Slurpees
- 2 years ago: A cleaning frenzy
- 3 years ago: Capturing wind on paper
- 4 years ago: Quick reunion plus tiramisu
- 5 years ago: A single needle stick
- 6 years ago: Pure joy and an inspiration at 93
- 9 years ago: Where in the world?