The Jewish High Holiday of Rosh Hashana began last night and Mama and I have been celebrating by devouring our homemade round, raisin challah. Today we joined various different online services until we found one that was just right for us.
We ended up watching the outdoor streaming services of the synagogue where we used to be members, Temple Beth El in Aptos, California. It was comforting to be home again, virtually. The services were lovely and we were happy to see familiar faces once more.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is virtual service hopping! Wishing all who celebrate a sweet and happy new year! Shana tova u’metukah! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Feeling handy
- 2 years ago: Pretty much the only reason we leave the house
- 3 years ago: A day for cartoons
- 4 years ago: Celebrating 1,000 good things
- 5 years ago: Lovely lunch dates and more
- 6 years ago: September full of visitors
- 10 years ago: A New Jewish Year