We love the outdoor market and have been going for years, but we’re trying to maintain low contact with the world (as Mama and I are both at high risk).
In honor of Mama’s upcoming birthday, I added a couple of extra stops to my quick route to grab a few of her other favorite foodie treats and gorgeous fragrant roses!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was pretty much the only reason we leave the house: a fresh giant bag of the best fruit ever! Many thanks to Rosendo and fam of Ponce Farms for your spectacular Emerald Beaut pluots as well as to Neve Farms for your stunning roses! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A day for cartoons
- 2 years ago: Celebrating 1,000 good things
- 3 years ago: Lovely lunch dates and more
- 4 years ago: September full of visitors
- 8 years ago: A New Jewish Year