For the first time in many years, I was able to make challah from scratch! I baked round raisin challah to celebrate the Jewish new year this weekend. It’s my favorite variety and so tasty! I followed the recipe in Chocolate Chip Challah by Lisa Rauchwerger.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Picking Zinnias with Benny
- 2 years ago: Sweet afternoon treat
- 3 years ago: Painting favorite songs
- 4 years ago: Roof terrace bar with friends
- 5 years ago: Our first watermelon harvest
- 6 years ago: At age 33 I learned why I’d been sick all my life