We’re continuing the celebration of Mama having 80 years!
Tonight I baked her favorite spice cake into a two-tiered beauty with cream cheese frosting and paired it with pumpkin ice cream and a caramel drizzle. We shared it with our wonderful care partner Sarah, who helped me serenade Mama, much to Mama’s delight!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is spice cake celebrations! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 275 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,467 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Picking the last Emerald Beauts
- 2 years ago: Local artist and food keep Mama’s birthday going
- 3 years ago: Multi-hued Morning Glory
- 4 years ago: Pumpkin ravioli with Moscato D’Asti
- 5 years ago: Post-celebratory rest
- 6 years ago: A Sweet New Year
Buon compleanno, Jude. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Yvonne!!!