We’re continuing the celebration of Mama having 80 years!
Tonight I baked her favorite spice cake into a two-tiered beauty with cream cheese frosting and paired it with pumpkin ice cream and a caramel drizzle. We shared it with our wonderful care partner Sarah, who helped me serenade Mama, much to Mama’s delight!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Picking the last Emerald Beauts
- 2 years ago: Local artist and food keep Mama’s birthday going
- 3 years ago: Multi-hued Morning Glory
- 4 years ago: Pumpkin ravioli with Moscato D’Asti
- 5 years ago: Post-celebratory rest
- 6 years ago: A Sweet New Year