Today is the major Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement when we ask forgiveness of those we’ve wronged. Though Mama and I were unable to participate in or stream religious services today, we made the holiday meaningful for us. We talked with each other about our relationship with God, our community, and ourselves.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a meaningful holiday! To all who celebrate, we wish you a good and meaningful holiday! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Birthday cake for days
- 2 years ago: Mysterious gift of spice cake mix
- 3 years ago: California twist on Venetian small bites
- 4 years ago: Tiny glass sculpture of Paisley
- 5 years ago: A sleeping Boston
- 6 years ago: Love and support from near and far
- 10 years ago: A Frenzy, Then a Pause