I made Mama’s favorite spice cake for her recent birthday and we’ve been enjoying a bit every day! We’ve been enjoying it Park Chow-style with pumpkin ice cream and caramel sauce.
We never did find out who sent us the mysterious spice cake mix gift, but it meant that we were birthday ready! Thank you anonymous gifter!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was birthday cake for days! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 278 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,105 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mysterious gift of spice cake mix
- 2 years ago: California twist on Venetian small bites
- 3 years ago: Tiny glass sculpture of Paisley
- 4 years ago: A sleeping Boston
- 5 years ago: Love and support from near and far
- 9 years ago: A Frenzy, Then a Pause
1 reply ›