One of Mama’s favorite parts of her regular walks is meeting neighbors. She recently befriended a new couple and told me all about them. I got to meet them tonight and they were so lovely! This beautiful rose is from their garden.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is making new friends in the neighborhood! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 302 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,494 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sorting the recycling
- 2 years ago: Our first adjustment in ages
- 3 years ago: Fall walk in a lovely Sacramento neighborhood
- 4 years ago: Pear cake experiment
- 5 years ago: Santa Rosa artists find light, hope
- 6 years ago: Art in progress