After a very aggravating week, today’s highlight was tackling my recycling piles that got tossed around wildly in the last storm.
I sorted everything and brought to a recycling center, where I was shocked at how little money I got back for the enormous amount of bottles and cans I brought.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our first adjustment in ages
- 2 years ago: Fall walk in a lovely Sacramento neighborhood
- 3 years ago: Pear cake experiment
- 4 years ago: Santa Rosa artists find light, hope
- 5 years ago: Art in progress