On a neighborhood walk with the dogs this afternoon, I spotted this wonderfully cheerful child’s desk turned succulent planter. It was so cool that I had to stop and take a photo.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a neighbor’s cool yard decor! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 318 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,510 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Festive birthday cake
- 2 years ago: Starry night and polka dot pedicures
- 3 years ago: Beautiful movie about UglyDolls
- 4 years ago: Rearranging my bedroom
- 5 years ago: Vineyards changing color
- 6 years ago: Reunion of families
- 10 years ago: Delicate Shadows
What a cheery idea.