Our dear friend Ellen came to visit and celebrate Shabbat with us tonight. She brought a delicious pizza from Arizmendi Bakery, a place I adored near my old apartment. And I made pumpkin mousse for us all! We lit candles and sang blessings. It was lovely.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is celebrating Shabbat with Ellen! Shabbat Shalom! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 322 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,514 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Massage balls
- 2 years ago: Fall in the Bay Area
- 3 years ago: Finding good things in a hospital stay
- 4 years ago: Waking up warm
- 5 years ago: Lovely sunset at home
- 6 years ago: New warm friend
- 10 years ago: Remembering a Friend