When we unpacked our Franciscan Ware dishes recently, we found these gorgeous turquoise sushi plates that I’d bought at least 15 years ago. So I picked up some of our favorite veggie sushi at the grocery store today and plated it on these beauties. It really elevated the meal!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is elevating grocery store sushi! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 321 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,513 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Spoon hunting
- 2 years ago: Finding my favorite ice pack
- 3 years ago: Finding good things in a hospital stay
- 4 years ago: Smell of pie baking
- 5 years ago: Pet door solution
- 6 years ago: Peppermint scrub without the pain
- 10 years ago: Finding G-d Again