Since it gets dark so much earlier these days, I wanted a fun way to add more light to Mama’s rollator walker for her neighborhood walks.
It’s important she’s visible to the speeding cars for safety, but style is important. So I found these bright blue lights and they look great! They even match her peacock print seat/bar covers!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is lighting up Mama’s walker! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 324 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,516 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Paisley’s progress
- 2 years ago: Challah on the fence
- 3 years ago: Making faces in the mirror
- 4 years ago: Free to go for walks again
- 5 years ago: Learning a new craft
- 6 years ago: Sunflower centerpiece
- 10 years ago: Lose something in the canals?