This has been a stressful week of medical and bureaucratic hurdles, but they’re done. And they went better than expected. I’m exhausted, but the overwhelming feeling is now relief. It’s so much better than dread.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is completing a week of hurdles! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 335 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,527 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Now that’s a latke!
- 2 years ago: Paisley’s backward cuddle
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Alyssa Cohen
- 4 years ago: Lemon Swiss buttercream
- 5 years ago: Warm beds all night long
- 6 years ago: A fun day in Bodega
- 8 years ago: Countdown to Ellen