After another exhausting week, Mama and I needed a day of rest and ease today. So when it came time for dinner, we opted for one of our favorites: Ricotta & Lemon Zest Ravioli from Trader Joe’s! All I added was melted butter, parmesan, and salt; and it was delicious!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is tasty ravioli! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 337 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,529 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Chanukah cookie box
- 2 years ago: Talking Chanukah with our doctor
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Suzanne Sczubelek Herel
- 4 years ago: Cooking class with Gail
- 5 years ago: Midge is no mensch, but she’s funny
- 6 years ago: Special brunch treat
- 10 years ago: It’s mmmmm…Monday “The Happy Spatula”
That sounds very tasty indeed.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is so good! And it is easy to make!!! A win-win!