Six years ago on this day we adopted our beloved Paisley. At 10.5 years old, our sweet girl has a lot of grey hair now. But she’s still as feisty as ever—especially playing with Benny!
Paisley is a treasured member of our family and we love her so much! What a joy to be her guardians these last six years. May we get many more years together!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is Paisley’s 6th Gotcha Day! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 341 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,533 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Paisley’s 5th Gotcha Day
- 2 years ago: 4 years of Paisley love
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Sarica Cohen Klein
- 4 years ago: The day we struck gold
- 5 years ago: A year of pure Paisley love
- 6 years ago: Introducing Paisley
She’s such an alert little girl.
LikeLiked by 1 person
She is! Having Benny around to play with has really breathed new life into her!