Mama and I got to virtually meet the newborn twin boys of our friends Shoshana and Mark today!
Their virtual shower had to be canceled because the babies were born early. Today they hosted a Bris, a Jewish ceremony for newborn boys, with many of us attending by Zoom. What an honor to participate in this ancient tradition with our wonderful friends.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is meeting Shoshana and Mark’s twin babies online! Welcome to the world, boys! L’chaim! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Adorable new bob for Mama
- 2 years ago: Shabbat plus Chanukah
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Laura Rethemeyer
- 4 years ago: Friendly faces on our errands
- 5 years ago: Gorgeous orange sunset
- 6 years ago: Cocoa with a kick
- 10 years ago: A San Francisco Chanukah