Our friends Mark and Shoshana visited us today with their 5-month-old twin boys, Ezra and Lior! We’d met the boys over Zoom a while back, but it was glorious to cuddle them and kiss their sweet, pudgy cheeks!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is meeting these delicious twins! Thanks for visiting us, Prince family! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 112 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,669 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Artist Date at the bookstore
- 2 years ago: Cracking good time
- 3 years ago: Clematis blooming
- 4 years ago: Paisley’s joyous treat
- 5 years ago: Exactly what I needed
- 6 years ago: Miraculously making it home
- 7 years ago: Catching up over a commute
- 10 years ago: Gaining Momentum
- 12 years ago: Happiness is a warm puppy
Double dose of cuteness, eh?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Indeed it was! They were so lovely and we were honored to hold them!!!