Pre-pandemic, Mark and I used to make regular trips to Bodega Bay for this culinary treat. It has been about six months since we last enjoyed this wonderful taste and got to see Mark in person.
We had a lovely visit with them—first through the window and then safely distanced plus masked outside. The food was PHENOMENAL!!! What a great weekend for two foodies in isolation! Plus, we got to share more homegrown zucchini and cucumber.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was fish tacos and friends on our doorstep! Thank you, Mark and Shoshana! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: They never make it to the kitchen
- 2 years ago: Ready for the sequel
- 3 years ago: A good laugh every time
- 4 years ago: A red eye is a good sign
- 7 years ago: Our beloved Campiello del Remer