On her regular walks in the neighborhood, Mama has become friendly with several neighbors. We wanted to do something nice to show our appreciation for their kindness.
With the help of a friend over several days, we made various different cookie doughs including favorites as well as new treats. We baked and packed them up last night for a fresh delivery on our walk today. Every house was surprised. What a joy to spread some homemade cheer!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Double dog cuddle
- 2 years ago: An interesting distraction
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Nissa Jackman
- 4 years ago: Holiday pampering treat
- 5 years ago: Perfect pin for Mama
- 6 years ago: Sharing the love
- 11 years ago: It’s mmmmm…Monday “Elegant Salmon Mignons” and We’re Back!