On her regular walks in the neighborhood, Mama has become friendly with several neighbors. We wanted to do something nice to show our appreciation for their kindness.
With the help of a friend over several days, we made various different cookie doughs including favorites as well as new treats. We baked and packed them up last night for a fresh delivery on our walk today. Every house was surprised. What a joy to spread some homemade cheer!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is sharing our homemade cookie boxes! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 354 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,546 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Double dog cuddle
- 2 years ago: An interesting distraction
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Nissa Jackman
- 4 years ago: Holiday pampering treat
- 5 years ago: Perfect pin for Mama
- 6 years ago: Sharing the love
- 11 years ago: It’s mmmmm…Monday “Elegant Salmon Mignons” and We’re Back!
What a nice thing to do. You gave your neighbours one good thing for that day, as well as treats.
Aw thanks, Yvonne! I hope so!