After three years of cutting my own hair, I was ready to try something new. I did a bit of research to find a barbershop that would welcome women and couldn’t be more pleased to have found this gem.
My barber Jordan and I had an instant connection and shared an authentic, deeply personal conversation. I was anxious about the whole thing, but he put me at ease and helped me relax. I enjoyed the appointment and I love the new cut—especially the fade on the sides!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is my first barbershop experience! Many thanks to the incredible Jordan Morgan at Daredevils & Queens in Santa Rosa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 12 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,569 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Ice cream cone glee
- 2 years ago: Making the calls
- 3 years ago: When self-care is a phone call
- 4 years ago: Makeup master class
- 5 years ago: Sweet end to the week
- 6 years ago: Binge-watch complete
- 7 years ago: The mealtime trifecta
Gabriana—You’re an extraordinary person!