Extremely hot weather is in my future so I stopped by the barbershop today. I love my barber and he gave me a cool, comfortable cut perfect for the heat!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a refreshing summer-ready haircut! Many thanks to Jordan at Daredevils and Queens in Santa Rosa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 131 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,688 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mama’s reaction to donuts
- 2 years ago: Planting our tomato starts
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Meredith Mitnick
- 4 years ago: A pocket full of apricot
- 5 years ago: Cardboard car fun
- 6 years ago: A glimpse of Santa Cruz
- 7 years ago: Paving the way for others
- 8 years ago: Why I’ve Become My Mother’s Mother
You really rock that cut, Gabriana.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw thanks, Yvonne! So kind!