Today was my 54th immune-suppressing IV infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease. My boy Benny came along for support. Seeing his sweet face and feeling his warmth against me made it all bearable.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is this face that makes infusions better! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 32 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,589 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Happy Lunar New Year
- 2 years ago: Making little clay friends
- 3 years ago: A British kind of brunch
- 4 years ago: An afternoon of laughs
- 5 years ago: The wait is finally over
- 6 years ago: Our very own breathing machine
- 7 years ago: Laughter of childhood friends