I’m accidentally overdue for the colonoscopy needed to monitor my Crohn’s Disease. So now it’s tomorrow.
For the first time, I am able to do the Gatorade-Miralax prep instead of the Colyte which tends to make me violently ill. I chose the Cucumber Lime Gatorade flavor. Though I’ve never been a fan of Gatorade, this is still SO MUCH BETTER! Hopefully, I’ll still feel that way after I finish the other half of the pitcher in the morning.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is less horrible prep! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 37 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,594 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Slice of life
- 2 years ago: First poppies of the year
- 3 years ago: Rolling felt rosebuds
- 4 years ago: Our lunch date for the RBG movie
- 5 years ago: Making limoncello, part one
- 6 years ago: Graduating Biofeedback
- 7 years ago: A pug named Hercules — Abby’s new boyfriend?
It’s about time they found something that is not so difficult for people to take pre-colonoscopy. If every gastro-intestinal specialist had to undergo the procedure, I’ll bet they’d come up with an answer!
LikeLiked by 1 person