The current “atmospheric river” is hitting us hard. We woke up to a new area of storm damage in our home this morning. It is now lightly raining INSIDE of our living room! Yep, inside.
So today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is losing an hour of rain when we set the clocks forward tonight! I wish someone could make the rain stop already—or at least send us a kind, affordable repair person. What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 70 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,627 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A revolutionary book
- 2 years ago: Family cuddle
- 3 years ago: First poppies of 2020
- 4 years ago: Making planting plans
- 5 years ago: Paisley’s reminder
- 6 years ago: Shower under the stars
- 7 years ago: Saving us from salmonella
That doesn’t sound good! I hope you can find that affordable repair person. Maybe one of your neighbours can recommend someone.
LikeLiked by 1 person