I’ve been struggling with depression again lately. This week has been particularly difficult. It’s not something I find easy to talk about, but I reached a point this week where I knew that I had to. Tonight I told Mama.
She listened without judgment. And then we had a family cuddle. We are lucky to have each other.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First poppies of 2020
- 2 years ago: Making planting plans
- 3 years ago: Paisley’s reminder
- 4 years ago: Shower under the stars
- 5 years ago: Saving us from salmonella