Today was my 55th immune-suppressing IV infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease. It was thankfully uneventful, except that the nurse was also able to take labs for bloodwork before starting the treatment. Plus I made a stop at the pharmacy while I was there. So I got three medical things dealt with in one day!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a 3-in-1 infusion day! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 74 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,631 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Being a chin rest
- 2 years ago: Nepalese dumplings
- 3 years ago: Sunday snuggles with each human
- 4 years ago: It started with a carved turnip
- 5 years ago: Shaggy begone
- 6 years ago: Reunited — and it tastes so good!
- 7 years ago: Nail fun with Lili
Yay for getting that done! Sounds like a lot was accomplished!
LikeLiked by 1 person