Today’s self-care involved reading for pleasure. I finished devouring a wonderful novel that Mama read first and encouraged me to read. Last Chance Library by Freya Sampson is a heartwarming story set in the U.K. about a community of book lovers banding together to save their home. Mama and I both loved it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is resuming our mini book club! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 78 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,635 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Still loving and smiling
- 2 years ago: Adorable little bottles
- 3 years ago: Sharing resources
- 4 years ago: The planting begins
- 5 years ago: Consolidating lists
- 6 years ago: Understanding of friends
- 7 years ago: The 3 Visitors