A few days ago I started reading the novel Miss Cecily’s Recipes for Extraordinary Ladies by Vicky Zimmerman. I couldn’t stop laughing and telling Mama how she needed to read it when I finished. Today she discovered she already had a copy on her kindle! So she began reading and we’ve already started sharing our opinions on the characters. How fun to read a book together!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Nadiya’s Time to Eat
- 2 years ago: Sun on our backs
- 3 years ago: Okay to just be
- 4 years ago: No stopping me now
- 5 years ago: Elegant volunteers brighten our entry